Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Many Names

Am I the only one who does this or is this common? I have to say I have so many names for Ethan. I don't know why and most of the time I stick to one nickname or so but over the past 2 years I have come up with quite a list. I know Dustin does the same thing. Let me give you an example of what I am talking about.

Nicknames for Ethan:
#1 Bugaboo
Bug
"E"
Pumpkin
Baby Boy
Sweetheart
Doodlebug
Honey
Lovebug

I have to admit I really think there are more but I just can't remember them at the moment. What's funny is Ethan repeats these names and it is really cute.

The word for the day is "imagination". Ethan learned this one yesterday. He also calls "dessert", "dirt" which I have a hard time figuring out at times. He has learned to really love "dirt".

2 comments:

Griese Family said...

Ethan is such a cute kid! Nicknames are a common thing in our house. And they seem to collect more as they get older. I'll share a couple of ours.
Aubree -
Aubs
Auberlynnie
Punky pie
Punky noodle
Sissypoo
Matthew -
Snuggybug
Baby boy
Machew
Matty boy
Bubberdoodles
Also, to answer your question from our site: when Matthew was first born he did not look so much like Aubree. As he is growing they look a lot alike. I think they are going to look like brother and sister but end up having their own looks when they are grown.
-Jess

Anonymous said...

I am all about knick names :-)
Here is ours... well mine anyway for Jonny. Greg just calls him Jonathan.

Pup
Larry
Einstein
turd-boy [Hey! I never said they would be cute!]
love-bug
baby boy
farty boy
sweet boy
buddy
smoochie boy

And you know Jonny is in no way warped from his mother's sense of humor :-)
Janice