Thank you Grandma & Grumpa Sayers for my Valentine's Care Package. I especially loved my PJ's and my car stickers!
Ethan had so much fun playing with his stickers. Luckily, they were removable stickers so I let him stick them on the table. He had so much fun he spent an hour sticking and removing the stickers.
Well, Ethan surprised me the other day. We have been working on numbers but nothing crazy. All of a sudden I hear Ethan counting and he's not stopping. Two days ago, out of the blue, he counted to 10. Yesterday he counted to 12. I will have to try to video tape it so I can post it because he counts so fast it cracks me up. I will also have to start posting the word of the day. Ethan's new favorite word is "delicious". It is so funny when he is eating and all of a sudden he shouts out "mmmm, delicious". His other favorite saying is "I love it".



1 comment:
How exciting! I'm so glad that I can see Ethan growing up on your blog. I'm looking forward to those days with Olivia.
Post a Comment